Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A list of frequently asked questions and answers are detailed below. If you cannot find the answers you are looking for, we would be more than glad to hear from you. Please refer to ourContact page for more information.
- The prices on the site are quoted in Canadian dollars. What if I want to pay in a different currency (i.e. US Dollars)
- How safe is it to purchase on the site? Is it safe to give out my credit card information?
- If I am dissatisfied with my purchase, can I return the items?
- I live in the Toronto area. Can I just pick up my order rather than have it shipped?
- What are the shipping rates for international orders (outside Canada and U.S.)?
- Will I be able to track my order while it’s being shipped?
- How soon are orders shipped?
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- Why should I create an account?
- How can I edit my profile information?
- Is my account information shared with anyone?
Do you have a store that I can visit?
No, we do not have a physical store presence. However, for those customers living in the Toronto area, they do have the opportunity to pick-up their orders directly from us to avoid the shipping charges.
PURCHASING / RETURNS
The prices on the site are quoted in Canadian dollars. What if I want to pay in a different currency (i.e. US Dollars)
The payment processing is handled by PayPal. You can select your currency preference in PayPal and the equivalent Canadian Dollar value will be charged to your account.
How safe is it to purchase on the site? Is it safe to give out my credit card information?
Our website does not capture or store any credit card information. Instead, our payment processing is handled by PayPal, which has a strong reputation in the marketplace for securing online transactions. PayPal is widely considered to be one of the most safe and reliable providers, which is why we have elected to outsource this function to them.
If I am dissatisfied with my purchase, can I return the items?
Our products are backed by a 30-day return policy. If you are not satisfied with an item you have purchased, you may return it within 30 days from the day the item was received. The value of the purchased items is fully refundable. However, the shipping costs are not. The customer must bear all shipping costs associated with a return purchase.
I live in the Toronto area. Can I just pick up my order rather than have it shipped?
Yes! For customers in the Toronto area, they can arrange to pick up their order directly from us – free of shipping charges. At the checkout page, please make sure to enter the Free Shipping selection in the Shipping drop-down menu. That will waive the shipping fee.
I have a Bahiya Collections gift card. How do I use the card to make a purchase?
The Gift Card program has been discontinued. If you are in possession of a Bahiya Collections gift card, please contact us and we can arrange for you to redeem the outstanding balance on that gift card.
Why should I create an account?
By creating an account, you can save your information in a profile so that when making future purchases you don’t have to re-enter that information. Please note that we do not ask for or save payment or credit card information.
Is my account information shared with anyone?